1. Does Cequens use encrypted channels for transferring clients' flies? If yes, what is the encryption type?
Yes, they are transferred via HTTPS or VPN. Dedicated leased option is available with an additional cost.
2. Are the files transferred between Cequens and Service Providers, such as STC, Mobily, Zain, etc.? If yes, what is the encryption type?
Yes, they are transferred via VPN with each operator.
3. Does Cequens have an Audit Log for received and sent SMS ?
Yes, message content is encrypted for our team and only accessible for the customer.
4. Does Cequens have an Internal Audit?
Yes, our quality department handle the procedures.
5. Does Cequens keep logs for incidents over a period of three years?
Yes, through our ticket tracking system.
6. Does Cequens have any certifications or accreditation?
Yes, Cequens is ISO 9001:2008 certified and PCI/DSS compliant.
7. How does Cequens differentiates between OTP traffic and notifications?
While setting up your account, you are required to notify Cequens about the account/sub-account that will be used for each traffic type; whether OTP, notifications, or transactions.