What Is the Difference Between WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Business API?
Modified on: Mon, 20 Dec, 2021 at 3:59 PM
- Is a downloadable app with no access to APIs or the ability to integrate with any other systems.
- It is more professional than the personal WhatsApp application but less professional and less scalable than WhatsApp Business APIs.
- It is suitable for local business owners and small to medium businesses with built-in quick responses, and only one person can access it.
WhatsApp Business API
- Is a scalable platform with accessible APIs and the ability to integrate with other systems (CRMs, contact center, etc.).
- It is suitable for enterprise business and requires partnership with a WhatsApp Business APIs solution provide and the business to be verified by Facebook.
- WhatsApp Business API supports multi-agents, automation, and sending notification messages.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.